Re: ns memory usage

I missed the 'congestion control' part. :( In this case you probably want
to check how your memory usage increases since your delay/bw product is
quite low. If the memory goes linearly with the time, it probably means
that there's a memory leak somewhere, e.g. did you free packets in your
agent?

You may also want to check how your agent is implemented. E.g., if you
'new' an otcl object but did not explicitly 'delete' it in otcl, it'll
cause mem leak. I'll add more explaination to the ns mem debugging page.

- Haobo