Re: How to check if routes have changed

Guillermo,

	you can dump the routing table:

	Simulator intsproc dump-routelogic-nh {}
	Simulator intsproc dump-routelogic-distance {}

	They can be found in ns-route.tcl

	You can also ask the routelogic for the next-hop from one node to
another: $routelogic_ lookup $src $dst. The (Simulator) get-routelogic instproc
will return you the routelogic_.

	Regards,

	Tarik.