Re: How to check if routes have changed

Tarik,

Thanks for the answer. Yes, I know this. I use this to compute some
routes based on application-specific metrics. But recomputing all
the routes every time is too expensive, so I need to know if
something changed since the last time. Is there any way to
query the simulator to see whether any route has changed?
If not, how can I modify ns to do that? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
G.