Windows users - please read

If you have compiled ns2, please send me your make files.

I've tried to follow the instructions on

http://www-mash.cs.berkeley.edu/ns/ns-win32-build.html

and have gotten tcl, tk, otcl to make (note I'm using ver 8.0.4 on
tcl and tk), but cannot make tclcl (tclcl-1.0b8).  It appears the
makefile listed above makes several changes to the standard distributed
makefile.  I think this is likely the problem, that is why I'm asking
for people to send me their makefiles, especially for tclcl.

Is it important to use tcl and tk version 8.0.5?

Thanks,

Ken