Segmentation fault

Hello,

We have found out an instruction which provokes a segmentation fault (core
dumped) when we open the .nam files wireless2-out.nam and wireless3-out.nam
(results of simulating wireless2.tcl and wireless3.tcl, chapter 10 of Marc
Greis's tutorial). This instruction is

$ns_ initial_node_pos $node_($i) 20

Deleting this line in the code, we don't have this segmantation fault error,
but we cannot see the nodes, because they are visualized in a very small
size (we can only see a "point").

What this instruction means? It seems to us that it's related with the
nodes's size. How can we change the number to visualize the nodes without
provoking a segmentation fault?

Thank you in advance,

Marta Bordes & Albert Prats.

[email protected]