Core Dump when PagePool/WebTraf - Page Size > 1??

Title: Core Dump when PagePool/WebTraf - Page Size > 1??

Hello everyone,

I'm using the new PagePool/Webtraf model.

The example script runs fine. I increased the number of sessions and pages with no problems.
But, When I tried to change the PageSize to say 2 or 10, NS Core Dumps.

This model takes four parameters:
        PageSize - How many objects you want on a particular page
        InterPage - the time inbetween page accesses
        ObjSize - the size of each object
        InterObj - the time between objects

In the example script, they setup InterPage and InterObj as Exponential Random Variables,
ObjSize as a ParetoII RandomVariable, and then set PageSize as a Random constant of 1.

What is happening here?

Any help available?

I'm using the Nov 21 daily snapshot of ns-2.

Thanks

Peter
[email protected]