Re: bug - tcp versus DV routing

> I'd gotten that far myself, but was continually being told that port_
> didn't exist.
>
> Other obvious changes needed are to wherever rtPeer is called, so
>
> Agent/rtProto/DV instproc add-peer {nbr $agentAddr} {
>     $self instvar peers_
>     $self set peers_($nbr) [new rtPeer $agentAddr $class]
> }
>
> also has to change, and beyond that I'm lost in complexity.

Yes, I think I've mentioned this change in my 1st mail, so basically you
need to modify it to be:

### Must provide port info.
Agent/rtProto/DV instproc add-peer {nbr agentAddr agentPort} {
    $self instvar peers_
    $self set peers_($nbr) [new rtPeer $agentAddr $agentPort $class]
}

And correspondingly, whenever you call add-peer, you need to call:

            $proto($node) add-peer $nbr [$rtproto set agent_addr_]
			[$rtproto set agent_port_]

I think by doing this, DV routing should work. I'm sorry, I always
got bad memory so I don't remember exactly what I've done :(.