AF_INET,AF_NONE,AF_ILINK - Error

Hi all,
I apologise for a wrong information I gave in my last mail.

(The contents of my previuos mail were:
I genarated a packet, set AF_NONEb in the addr_type() field, IP_BROADCAST
in the (ip_hdr->dst_).addr_ field and tried to Broadcast it
but it was not Broadcast. But when I used AF_ILINK in place of
AF_NONE it worked. Can I use Af_ILINK in place of AF_NONE?)

Actually I haven't set the common_hdr->next_hop_ value , therefore the
packet has been sent to node with address 0. (that means AF_ILINK in place
of AF_NONE is not working !! )

Balaji N V