RE: Core Dump when PagePool/WebTraf - Page Size > 1?

Title: RE: Core Dump when PagePool/WebTraf - Page Size > 1?

Hello,

I solved one problem at least.

The reason why ns-2 was core dumping is that the session object was being
deleted when there were still more events associated with it. In one case for example,
there was an outstanding WebPage yet to be handled to completion when the session
object is deleted. To fix this I ensured that no more  WebPages were started by adding
a donePage_ check to the WebTrafSession::expire() function.

To address the memory issue, I tried the test with 400 sessions, 10 pages per session,
and a page size 1. No Core Dump. Runs ok. I'm running ns-2 on linux.

I still have not resolved the the RandomVariable/Constant problem. But I
did try the code with earily version of ns-2 and it is there as well. Is anyone else
seeing this particular behavior?

Thanks

Peter
[email protected]