RE: Core Dump when PagePool/WebTraf - Page Size > 1?

> > object is deleted. To fix this I ensured that no more  WebPages were
> > started by adding
> > a donePage_ check to the WebTrafSession::expire() function.

Rather than adding a check in expire(), the doneSession() stuff in
handle() should be moved to donePage() so that when all pages are done
the session is removed. Currently the session is removed when the last
page is scheduled, which is clearly a bug.

> > I still have not resolved the the RandomVariable/Constant problem. But I
> > did try the code with earily version of ns-2 and it is there as well. Is
> > anyone else
> > seeing this particular behavior?

If you run ns directly, and do:

% set a [new RandomVariable/Constant]