new agent compiling error

Hello,

I have a compiling error of a new agent "GrpKey".

The file source grpkey.cc contain :

#include "grpkey.h"
#include <iostream.h>

static class GrpKeyHeaderClass : public PacketHeaderClass {
public:
  GrpKeyHeaderClass() : PacketHeaderClass("PacketHeader/GrpKey",
                                        sizeof(hdr_grpkey)) {}
} class_grpkeyhdr;

static class GrpKeyClass : public TclClass {
public:
  GrpKeyClass() : TclClass("Agent/GrpKey") {}
  TclObject* create(int, const char*const*) {
    return (new GrpKeyAgent());
  }
} class_grpkey;

GrpKeyAgent::GrpKeyAgent() : Agent(PT_GRPKEY)
{
  bind("packetSize_", &size_);
  bind("off_grpkey_", &off_grpkey_);
}
int GrpKeyAgent::command(int argc, const char*const* argv) {...}
void GrpKeyAgent::recv(Packet* pkt, Handler*){...}
compiling error is:
==================
 grpkey.cc: In method `class TclObject * GrpKeyClass::create(int, const
char *const *)':
grpkey.cc:16: fields of `TclObject' are inaccessible in `GrpKeyAgent'
due to private inheritance
make: *** [grpkey.o] Error 1

I wonder why this error, I do here nearly the same code in ping.cc ?

I appreciate any help from you
Best regards
--
Ghassan