Re: How to uncompress?

>try tar -xvzf ns-allinone-2.1b5a.tar.gz
>
>Kun-chan Lan

tar with "z" only works on some platforms (including linux, though).

Many people have downloaded and used this file successfully, so you
almost certainly had a problem on your end downloading it, Zhang.
Please either try again, talk to someone at your site about
downloading, or use the ftp archive.

   -John Heidemann