How to use "topo-view.tcl"

I have used the gt-itm to generate a topology with serveral hundreds of nodes.

According to the directions, I should be able to view the topology with the topo-view.tcl

before I attach any scenarios to the topology. I tried it this way://

ns topo-view.tcl tp600.ns out.nam

where tp600.ns is a ns file trasferred from .gb file and the out.nam is supposed to be

the output file.

The scripts runs without any promotions and results, it just terminated naturally and

quietly, and I found nothing.

Is there anybody who have used this and happen to know the tricks?

Thanks in advance

Huang Peng