help on interface labels

Hello,

I am trying to port my NS code from version 2.1b4 to the current
snapshot.   However, it seems that the way that interface labels are
handled has changed.

It used to be that when NS performed an "add-route" on a node, it would
give it a dst and a target.   If  multicast was turned on, then the
target variable would point to a "networkinterface" object.   From this
networkinterface object, I could then obtain the link interface's label.

Now, it seems that the networkinterface object no longer exists.  The
target variable only points to Connector objects or to Classifier/Port
objects.

How do I obtain the interface label in the latest snapshot version?
I've been reading the new version of the manual, but I haven't found it
yet.

Julio
begin:vcard
n:Navas;Julio Cesar
tel;fax:510 665 1331
tel;work:510 665 1341
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.ttb.siemens.com
org:Siemens TTB Center, LLC.
version:2.1
email;internet:[email protected]
title:Innovator
adr;quoted-printable:;;1995 University Ave.=0D=0ASuite 375;Berkeley;CA;94704;USA
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Julio Cesar Navas
end:vcard