xgraph installation!!

Hi!
the new hand gets into the confused problem with xgraph
thanks everyon's help I could run NS and nam on Redhat 6.0 well now
but when i try to install xgraph i try linux binary version first
but strangely after untar i can't find any rpm files, i fond a xgraph
execution file
but it can't be executed directly
then i try to install from source code xgraph-anim.tar.gz
another strange question appears, no configure files in it, just
Makefile
so i try make directly and make some fix.....
the following is the outcome.

[root@atmlab05 /xgraph]# make
cc    -I/usr/include         -c xgraph.c -o xgraph.o
In file included from xgraph.c:23:
xgraph.h:150: conflicting types for `sprintf'
/usr/include/stdio.h:253: previous declaration of `sprintf'
xgraph.c: In function `main':
xgraph.c:109: warning: passing arg 1 of `XSetErrorHandler' from
incompatible poi
nter type
xgraph.c: At top level:
xgraph.c:699: warning: type mismatch with previous implicit declaration
xgraph.c:645: warning: previous implicit declaration of `NewWindow'
xgraph.c:699: warning: `NewWindow' was previously implicitly declared to
return
`int'
make: *** [xgraph.o] Error 1

may someone give me a hint??