Problems in NS Emulation

Hi,

I'm trying to run ns emulation, and have the following problems:

1. Whenever I start the emulation, I get a message:
RealTimeScheduler: warning: slop 0.010257 exceeded limit 0.010000
[now:3.296724, clock_:3.286467

Is this normal?

2. I have two nodes with tap agents and IP/UDP network objects attached to
each node. The nodes are connected by a normal 'wired' link. I send UDP
packets to the Tap agents, and everything works fine. However, the moment
I define the nodes as wireless (using DSR) I get an error:

(null) - invalid packet type (live).

3. I have a small program to transmit UDP packets over the network. These
packets are successfully received and then retransmitted by my emulation
script. However, if I write a CBR agent within my script to send packets
to the Tap agent for transmission over the network, it doesn't work. I get
the following error:

UDPIPNetwork(_o13): send failed: Bad address
TapAgent(_o14): sendpkt (0x0, 500): Bad address

what am I doing wrong?

Also, is it true (I think I read this somewhere, but I'm not too sure)
that at present emulation can only be used to relay packets (i.e. in a
router), and not on on an end-node?

Thanks a lot,
Amol.