Re: HELP PLEASE!!!!! Simulation

This message is generated by the call to RouteLogic::command function with
argument lookup; while it was computing the routing table (this is done by the
call <$ns run>).

Have you defined your agents correctly?

> Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 16:31:29 +0100
> From: "George Khoury (ERA)" <[email protected]>
> Subject: HELP PLEASE!!!!! Simulation
> To: [email protected]
>
> Hi ns-users
>
> I have programming a scenario in ns (using tcl) and when I try to compile it I
get this massage!! I have been trying to figure out why I get this message but I
didn't succeed.

> (_o356 cmd line 1)
>     invoked from within
> "$self cmd lookup $nodeid $destid"
>     (procedure "_o356" line 18)
>     (RouteLogic lookup line 18)
>     invoked from within
> "$r lookup $i $j"
>     (procedure "_o3" line 28)
>     (Simulator compute-flat-routes line 28)
>     invoked from within
> "$self compute-flat-routes"
>     (procedure "_o3" line 6)
>     (Simulator compute-routes line 6)
>     invoked from within
> "[Simulator instance] compute-routes"
>     (procedure "Agent/rtProto/Static" line 3)
>     (Agent/rtProto/Static init-all line 3)
>     invoked from within
> "Agent/rtProto/Static init-all"
>     (procedure "_o356" line 8)
>     (RouteLogic configure line 8)
>     invoked from within
> "$self get-routelogic"
>     (procedure "_o3" line 5)
>     (Simulator run line 5)
>     invoked from within
> "$ns run"
>     (file "vd1.tcl" line 389)
>

> Could anybody give me some ideas why I get the massage and how could I solve
it.

> Thanks in advance
>
> Best Regards
>
> George