FlowID number wraps around at 255.

Title: FlowID number wraps around at 255.

Hello,

Is there a way to prevent the FlowId wrap around of 255?

I haven't been able to track down where the fid_ is incremented or wrapped around, etc.
Checked out the defination of FlowId, int fid_, and it allows for a much larger range of flowIds than 255.

I'm using the PagePool/WebModel. In this model, each object has a TCP connection
with a FlowId allocated for it. i.e. If you have 1 session, 2 pages, and 3 objects per page,
the values of FlowId include 1,2,3,4,5,6.

Therefore, If I have in total more than 255 objects to be transmitted, the FlowIds
start to be repeated.

I'm trying to track the transactions per second for example, so I
trace the number of FlowIds being used, or repeated etc. This works ok.
But, depending on the # of concurrent Objects and the # of Clients/Servers, this method
won't work.

Thanks for your help.

Peter