Question about Web Traffic

Title: Question about Web Traffic

Hi,

I have a question about webtraf.cc and webtraf.h. I saw three classes defined here, WebPage, WebTrafSession, WebTrafPool.

When we called these classes, we will define a WebTrafPool, then it concerns the WebTrafSession. However, I couldn't see how it concerns WebPage class. There is nowhere in the files that WebTrafSession will init WebPage class. Also it looks to me that the WebPage class is calling several functions of WebTrafSession. But how to "start" the WebPage class is always confusing me. There is a "start" function in WebPage class which I couldn't find it used anywhere. If anyone has experience in these files, would you please give me some advice? Thanks a lot.

Huiwen