Re: adding new application and new agent

Problems in the same issue --- write new tcp with dynamic window
advertisement.
(1)
In the present tcp-full.cc, does the syn or fin can be combined with data
in the same packet?
(2)
Dose all the passive close cases go through fullTcpAgent::finish()?
(3)
One more problem.
Now my out.tr has data. My application starts at 0.0 and end at 5.0, but
the traced data starts at 0.0 and ends at 3.4. What is possibley the
problem?
And given the traced data in out.tr, the nam does not show and packet
travels through the link.

Thanks a lot.

Ming