Re: setdest compilation: "cc1plus", AODV, neighbor discovery

Well, I was rather reflectin over the non-traditional way of using
variables, only an opinion not worth too much to worry about. I was
actually thinking of the .cc.o rule, it has $(CC) instead of $(CCX)
(or $(CXX) (or $(CPP)))... but I didn't say that, sorry...

/ChJ