Need a help

Dear Sir,

We are MS students in computer Eng. from Balamand University, North Lebanon.
We are intersted in implementing Point To Point Protocol in NS ( Network
Simulator ). We want to know if it is already done, or some people are
working on it now!
Please in either cases, give us the possible information that meet our
object, including the newest (best) version of the NS.

Thanks in advanced for your help.

                                             Hilal Houssain
                                                  &
                                             Hiba Trad