request for suggestions

Respected sirs,

I (G.V.Anjaneyulu) am doing my M.Tech thesis work using ns simulator.
I have doubt that while TCL script file is ruunig how the related CC file
is invoking. I did not find any linkage in that script.
ex. when I run test-suite-sack1.tcl how test-suite-sack1.cc is executing
I read  manual, but i did not get point.

so kindly please give me suggestions
Thanking you sir
							yours sincerely
							G.V.Anjaneyulu