Re: Running nam for "wired cum wireless sim." of Marc Greis tutorial

Dear ns users,

I was trying to run the wired cum wireless simulation of Marc Gries
tutorial. what i found is that it is creating .tr and .nam file but when
i am trying to run *.nam it is giving segmentation fault. Interesting
thing is that it is working fine for ad-hoc (wireless simulation).

I am working in linux platform and i have installed the current version of
tclcl, ns, and nam although i have tcl8.0 and tk8.0  running in my redhat
linux6.0 system.

I would appreciate any type of help to get rid  of this problem

thanks in advance.

WISH U ALL A VERY HAPPY AND MERRY CHRSITMAS

rishi