A New LOSSMONITOR!!

Dears ns-users,

I'm trying to build a new lossmonitor. The difference between the old lossmonitor and the new is that the new calculate the delay time between the packets.

My problem is I don't how to do to print the delay time in a file!!!! I have succeeded in printing the delay time on the screen.

Can anyone give some advice to save the delay time in a file!! I know it is a C++ question, and I'm new to C++.

I hope someone could give me the command to open the file, write in the file and close the file.

Thanks in advance

Happy new year
george