$)CRe: TCP Asymmetrics

$)CYou can take a look at asym-test-2.tcl in the directory
(tcl/ex/asym). Note that this this borrows heavily on procs defined in
util.tcl in the same directory.

There are a bunch of asym-related objects in the simulator
core itself. Glob for *asym* in the main (root)
directory (e.g., tcp-asym.cc, tcp-asym-sink.cc). The comments
at the beginning of each file give a broad outline of what
the file is about.

Kun-chan Lan