Re: check the destination address in ns

There isn't a single link module; it's a composite object consisting of
many objects, e.g., queue and delay module. Each of these modules is
derived from class Connector, which has a recv() function and in it you
can get a pointer to the packet and access its headers which contains
addresses.

Check out ns manual from
http://mash.cs.berkeley.edu/ns/ns-documentation.html.