Re: codeword.cc in ns...

Fusun,

codeword.cc is a contributed code and is not supported by the NS
development team.  Please contact Christoph Haenle at [email protected].

Nader

>>> "Fusun" == Fusun Inanc <[email protected]> writes:

Fusun> Hello everybody,

Fusun> I have a question. I want to use codeword.cc code in my
Fusun> simulation for my project.

Fusun> What I really want to do is generate data encode it using my
Fusun> code.  After a lossy link I want to decode it and measure the
Fusun> throughput and goodput.

Fusun> For this reason I need to use codeword.cc code and also I will
Fusun> modify it.  But at first I need to know how to use it. I
Fusun> figured out that mftp.cc uses the codeword.cc but I couldn't
Fusun> figured out how.

Fusun> If someone can help me on this I appreciate it.  Thanks in
Fusun> advance..

Fusun> Happy new year..

Fusun> Fusun