Bonehead Question...

Ok, I know this is a bone-head, FNG question. But I have been wrestling with
this thing all day.

I just installed the latest version of Red Hat, and the latest
ns-allinone... The files are all in the right place ( /usr/local/NS/..... ).
When I'm trying to execute the ./install file from the 'allinone' directory
I get the 'file not found/does not exist' error. I have added the directory
to my PATH statement in my .cshrc file, moved it's location to the front of
the PATH statement, checked permissions on the files and directories.
Everything looks to be in order. What am I doing wrong, or what should I try
that I already haven't?

Thanks
Darren Kressaty