Re: Monitoring duration of a Tcp Flow

You can define a "done" proc for TCP agents that will be called when there
is no more data to send on any connection.  See below...

Agent/TCP instproc done {} {
    global ns donecount
    $self instvar node_ dst_
    set peerid [expr $dst_ >> [Simulator set NodeShift_]]
    puts "Node [$node_ id], peer $peerid, all done at [$ns now]"
    incr donecount
    ... whatever else you need
}

George