Question

In the example I have I need to generate nodes after certain time that is after running simulation for some time.How can I

dynamically generate a node.(source,intermediate or destination).

I am trying to change topology dynamically.(at run time and see how is my network behaving)

Regards,

arun

--
Arun Gandhi
M.S. (Computer Science)                                 Phone : 603-862-7614 (Res)