Re: address-format

The Each node has a 32-bit address space.  I'm not sure what you mean
though.

Nader

>>> "Anastasia" == Anastasia Leventi-Peetz <[email protected]> writes:

Anastasia> Dear ns users,

Anastasia> I've been studying the ns Notes and Documentation, after I
Anastasia> have installed the ns Packet at my Sun computer.  Does
Anastasia> anybody know some informations about the maximum value n
Anastasia> (number of bits) reserved for the node addresses of the
Anastasia> simulator?  Is it so that only the value of 32 is allowed
Anastasia> in the revised version?  Has anyone made experience with
Anastasia> something different?  I would appreciate some hints
Anastasia> A.Leventi-Peetz