tkAppInit.O problem (NS)

Hello,

I've got the same problem as Mr Rachad Abdallah.  Can you please supply me
with the solution to the problem? Thanks.

Regards
Hau Shian

Problem
Thanks to the quick help i got i was able to overcome my first problem ..
not the less .. another problem emerged now .. again runing install gives
the following
.... /generic/tk.h :77 : X11/Xlib.h No such file or directory
make : *** [tkAppInit.o] Error 1
tk8.0.4 makr failed ! Exiting ...........
May be I have the wrong tk version or something .. I don't know. Help
needed urgently.

Rashad Hassan Abdallah
Siemens AG
Information and Communication Networks