Re: tkAppInit.O problem (NS)

Are you using Debian Linux? I recall seeing similar messages in the
mailing list before. It sounds like your X is installed in some
non-default directories and tk cannot find it. You need to go into tk and
do configure using option '--with-x=<path_to_ur_X>'. See www.scriptics.com
for more information on tcl/tk installation.