Fair Queueing Scheduling Algorithms available???

Hi all.

I search NS mailing archive these question and contact sudhir but haven't
got no any reaply... : (

So I ask again...

Is there anyone who implemeted some scheduling algorithms for NS2???
Especially I need SCFQ or STFQ(Start Time Fair Queueing).
And if anyone did, can you share some codes to the public domain?
I'm new user at NS so it's so hard to put my effort on implementing these
scheduling algorithms.
Any suggestions or advices are welcome very much!
Thanks A Lot!

ChoiYoungSoo
e-m@ail   : mailto:[email protected]
icq       : 43998959