Multicast Questions

Hello.

My first question :

	It seems like "$ns set-address-format expanded" and multicast
	do not go together.  When I use expanded address I get errors similar to "_o57:
	no target for slot 128".  This error occurs when I generate only 100 nodes with
	expanded address format, but not without expanded address format.  Anyone knows
	anything about this?

My second question :
	Is there any way I can see routes from source to destination nodes in
	multicast?  I tried following :

	set mproto DM
           	set mrthandle [$ns mrtproto $mproto {}]
           	$ns join-group receiver_agent group
	$ns get-mcast-tree $node($src) $group #src is srouce node id

	I do not get multicast tree but following error messages.

	ns: _o3 get-mcast-tree _o53 0x8002]: can't read "GROUP_": no such variable
    	while executing
	"error "No replicator for $GROUP_ at [$src id]""
    	(procedure "_o3" line 7)
    	(Simulator get-mcast-tree line 7)
    	invoked from within
	"_o3 get-mcast-tree _o53 0x8002]"