Re: new classifier?

Hi,

> I have a question. are you going to use 2 or more different types of
> classifier in your topology? the reason why I ask is I need 2 >different types of nodes in my network based on my 2 classifier-A and >B. how do I do that??

yes, I am going to use 2 types of nodes in my topology. a simple node
with the Classifier/Addr and a new type of node which i have create
(NodeA) and which will use another classifier-A which I also define, but
the problem is when I use in the NodeA instproc mk-default-classifier

[new Classifier/NodeA]

when I use create_nodeA , I have an error : Invalid command name
Classifier/NodeA.

some help?

thanks

hajer