MPLS and list archives was Re: ASk for help

On Wed, 12 Jan 2000, NingKang Jiang wrote:

> I want to develop a MPLS module using ns-2 to do some research work
> about MPLS technology.
> Do you know someone else is doing the same thing? If so,I want to
> discuss with him(her).

Read

http://www-mash.cs.berkeley.edu/dist/archive/ns-users/9912/0144.html

and talk to Nikunj.

(that particular archived mail isn't listed in the built thread,
 author, date or subject indices for December 1999, which looks like a
 bug in Hypermail 2.0b3. So, the list archive is lossy.

 I've looked through http://www.landfield.com/hypermail/ and current
 version appears to be 2b29; I've had good experiences with
 MHonArc in the past.)

L.