Re: Mobile Multicasting!

Hi Gossain,

We have implemented a protocol called RM2 (Reliable Mobile Multicast)
using NS-2. I have some papers which I can make available to you.
As for the source code of RM2, I will make it available through a
home page in a few weeks. Besides that, I am documenting the
implementation so anyone can reuse/modify it.

Carlos.