Re: MPLS simulation

Hi Christiane,

Please read the part about the classifier of ns Notes.
"target" here is the object that should receive the packets from that slot.
"no target for slot 8" means that  the classifier sends the packets to the slot
8 according to some rule, but there is no target for slot 8.
For example, the port classifier will send the packets to slot 8 if the port_ is 8,
but if there is no link or agent attached at slot 8, the error will occour.
Usually, this error in not caused by classifier itself. You'd better check your
code carefully at first.

Liqun

Christiane wrote:

 Hi everybody, I am trying to simulate a explicited routed path in ns-2 and I am having some problems with it. For example, can anyone tell me what does the message "no target for slot 8" means? Did anybody simulated anything related to this (explicited routed paths)? Any kind of information will be apreciated. Thanks,Christiane Silva da PurificaçãoFederal University of Pernambuco -  Brazil