Re:Core Dump in wireless3.tcl

hi ana,

i too faced the same problem. But  "diepchi" suggested me to
change the namtrace-all-wireless to namtrace-all and comment out
$ns_ initial_node_pos $node_($i) 20 .

In that way although nam runs, but we do not have animation of mobile
part. In a sense it will show only wired part.

I am also waiting for some code/application which shows both wired and
wireless animation.

I don't know, but i just wonder if this is something related to the fact
of
developing wired and wireless parts by two different groups??????

thanks,
Hrishi
Hrishikesh Gossain		     email: [email protected]
Phone No. : (513)556-3437 (Lab.)
Research Assistant, Department of ECECS, UC

Hi everyone,
I have been trying to run wireless3.tcl from Marc Greil's tutorial and
when
I call nam to visualize the topology I obtain a Segmentation Fault or Core
Dump.
Did anyone have the same problem?
Thanks in advance.
Cheers,