Data handling in SRM

I am trying to create an agent that allows me to send actual data in SRM
packets. I have so far created an agent called SRMD which is inherited from
SRMAgent. This basically just handles the extra data in packets.

I have also created an application SRMDApp to allow connection endpoints at
nodes. This calls the sendmsg function of SRMD to send a packet containing
data.

The problem is, the packets appear in the nam trace as being sent out, but
they are then dropped at the first nodes they get at, and prunes are sent to
the sender.

I have set the dst_ in the TCL script to be a common group.

Does anyone have experience of doing this and can help ?

Cheers,

Mark