Re: Pareto!!

Pareto traffic model, as well as exponential, models traffic by packet
bursts and they are irrelevant to packet size. If you want model packet
size, it should be straightforward to build a traffic model following
the example of CBR; all you need to do is to change the packet size in
each delivery (override TrafficGenerator::timeout(), or provide your own
virtual send()).

- Haobo