Re: retransmission timeout

Yung Yi wrote:

> Hi.
>
> in traceVar function of tcp.cc, we can trace cwnd_,.... values.
> However, that code does not contain retransmission timeout value(t_rtxcur_).
> I want to trace out retransmission timeout value change of tcp connection.
>
> How can I do it?
>
> If you have information about this problem, Please send the e-mail to me.
>
> Thanks.
> Yung Yi
> Multimedia & Computer Communication Lab.
> Dept. of Computer Engineering, Seoul National Univ.
>
> Tel : +82-2-876-7170
> Fax : +82-2-876-7171
> Email : [email protected]

 You need to change the "double t_rtxcur_ " to "TracedDouble t_rtxcur_" in
tcp.h at the first.
Then you need to add some source code to record your variable in
TcpAgent::traceVar fuction in the file of tcp.cc
At last you need to recomplie the ns.
I am not sure it can success.
Just try and then tell me the results,ok?

Xiaoyun