Questions about ManualRtNode, hash classifier

Dear all,
    I'd tried to simulate a manual route packet forwarding using
ManualRtNode {in ns-node.tcl}, I got some error when trying to run a
simple simulation script.
I can figure out what is wrong with the script and no sure what the
error message means. Can some one please show me how to used
ManualRtNode or the hashclassifier for setting up a pre comfigure path.

Attach is my simulation script... and below is the error message
generated....

<error: --------------------
ns: _o11 unknown-flow 0 256 0 1:
    (_o11 cmd line 1)