Re: Questions about ManualRtNode, hash classifier

Tan,

	i think the probleme comes from:

# manual set route
$n1 add-route-to-adj-node $r1
$r1 add-route-to-adj-node $r2
$r2 add-route-to-adj-node $r5
$r5 add-route-to-adj-node $r4
$r4 add-route-to-adj-node $n2

the unknown flow error comes from the classifier being unable to map the flow
 from 0 to 256 with fid of 0 (1 stands for the bucket number) to a slot. Either
you are not using these intsproc correctly or you've stepped across a bug?

> Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 16:21:28 +0000
> From: Tan Su Wei <[email protected]>
> To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
> Subject: Questions about ManualRtNode, hash classifier
>
> Dear all,
>     I'd tried to simulate a manual route packet forwarding using
> ManualRtNode {in ns-node.tcl}, I got some error when trying to run a
> simple simulation script.
> I can figure out what is wrong with the script and no sure what the
> error message means. Can some one please show me how to used
> ManualRtNode or the hashclassifier for setting up a pre comfigure path.
>
> Attach is my simulation script... and below is the error message
> generated....
>
> <error: --------------------
> ns: _o11 unknown-flow 0 256 0 1:
>     (_o11 cmd line 1)