Re: IP_BROADCAST warning message !!

hmm, my memory served me ill, as usually, the thing I thought about
was related to arp.{cc,h}, not applicable to IP_BROADCAST.

I have two thoughts right now, either (i) ns should us the system's
IP_BROADCAST, if it is defined, or (ii), dependent on whether ns
implementations rely on the specific "numeric" value 0xffffffff or
not, ns sources needs to undefine IP_BROADCAST before setting it...

Here's what one might do in ip.h then.

(i)

#ifndef IP_BROADCAST
#define IP_BROADCAST	((u_int32_t) 0xffffffff)
#endif /* !IP_BROADCAST */

and

(ii)

#ifdef IP_BROADCAST
#undef IP_BROADCAST
#endif /* IP_BROADCAST */
#define IP_BROADCAST	((u_int32_t) 0xffffffff)

If I may suggest something, I'd suggest approach (ii).

Anyway, I haven't tried it yet...

Cheers,

/ChJ