Re: TCP reset bug

> Done.  Thanks for the report.

Sure.

Here is another.  It isn't really a bug, but I wanted your opinion
on including it...

Every once in a while when I reset a connection and start generating
new data fairly soon after I see ACKs from before the reset, which
really confuses things.  These ACKs are perfectly legitimate
(usually dup ACKs for the last packet before the reset).  So, I
added a conditional to the beginning of the recv() function like
this:

	if (tcph->seqno() < 0 || tcph->seqno() > maxseq_)
		return;

That solves my problem.  I have been watching for side effects, but
have not come across any yet.  I was not sure if you would want to
include this in ns or not, so I thought I'd run it by you.

> If you ever had a small test to contribute to one of the
> validation test suites to verify the basic reset functions, I
> would be happy to add it in.  I haven't done an exhaustive search
> to see if there was anything else that got missed...

OK, I'll keep that in mind...  I wouldn't think it would be too hard
to cook up such a script.

allman