Re: [Fwd: NS-2.1b6, Nam-1.0a8 and ns-allinone-2.1b6 were released]

On Mon, 24 Jan 2000, Martin Koyabe wrote:

> Nader,
>
> Remember to up date the 'ns-users Jan'2000 archives' page as well
>
> http://www-mash.cs.berkeley.edu/dist/archive/ns-users/0001
>
> Last update 14 Jan 2000 !!

Well, half the messages for December 1999 are not visible from its
index (different hypermail versions generated the index and the email
pages - bad idea) and the rest of the archive is lossy, as I pointed
out in a previous mail to the list - that I can't point you at because
archival hasn't reached it yet.

L.

wonders if hypermail could be running on a cron job.