Re: HELP!

Anastasia,

I suspect your problem is NOT the installation but the file you are trying to
load/run in NAM. NAM will NOT understand the '.tr' file unless you use some
script to convert ns-tracefile to nam file. However, to see how nam works in
your tcl script, try add this in the body of your tcl file !!

----------
.
.
  # create the nam output file

  set nf [open test.nam w]
  $ns namtrace-all $nf
.
.

In procedure finish remember to closer the file with

.
.
proc finish { } {
    global ns nf
    $ns flush-trace
    close $nf
    .
    .
    exit 0
}

------
Once the simulation is done, try loading file in nam

% nam test.nam

Good luck

-- Martin

p/s Check Greis's Tutorial examples for more details !! or try loading the files
in ~/nam-1.0a8/ex/*.nam in NAM to see how nam works !!